Transfer and transform.
The Business Scholars Transfer Program is a unique one-semester program designed for students with college experience. It combines experiential learning and traditional teaching methods in the classroom with opportunities for personal and professional development. The Business Scholars Transfer Program, fondly referred to as the Oquirrh section of Business Scholars, incorporates the travel, engagement, and networking opportunities included in the freshman program.
- Elevate and build personal leadership skills.
- Work within multidisciplinary teams as you develop better skills in communication and collaboration, and discover how different areas of business complement each other.
- Visit with a local employer and travel nationally to learn from companies outside of Utah.
- Participate in a wide range of activities, including guest speaker presentations, networking socials, and more!
- Work with a Career Coach to increase your chances of getting a great internship or full-time job after graduation – all designed to help you prepare for your career!
- Learn from top-notch professors and have access to personal mentors
- Build valuable expertise in critical areas such as evaluating and proposing business ideas, formulating and communicating recommendations, exploring power and influence, and skillful negotiation.
- Solve real-world problems! Make a positive impact at the David Eccles School of Business and the University of Utah as you work within teams to create and propose ideas to improve the campus community.
The Business Scholars Transfer Program makes you a better leader, a better teammate, and a better business person.
- Build valuable business expertise.
- Travel, network, and form life-long friendships.
- Make a real-world impact.
- Expand your personal and professional development.
Are U ready to be a Transfer Scholar?