Already have questions?
Schedule a call or video chat with us at your convenience:
Professional Master of Business Administration
Our program is designed with working professionals in mind. It is a part-time program with on-campus classes held in the evening. This non-traditional MBA format allows rising leaders to balance work and life responsibilities while earning a transformational degree. Our top-ranked, AACSB-accredited program is perfect for anyone who wants to advance in their career, change industries, or simply expand their skillset & network.
Why Choose Our PMBA Program?
- #1 Part-Time MBA program in Utah by U.S. News & World Report
- Located in state-of-the-art Robert H. and Katharine B. Garff Building on the University of Utah campus
- 18 elective credits allow for a personalized education experience
- Option to add on a dual/concurrent degree or a graduate certificate
Coaching & Career Resources
- World-class education, high-caliber networking, and invaluable career advancement services
- PMBA graduates report an average salary increase of 30% upon graduation, and 63% receive promotions during the program
Meet With an Admissions Advisor
The best way to determine if our program is right for you and get your specific questions answered is to meet with one of our admissions advisors. Our team is eager to meet with you and discuss your specific background, goals, and needs.
In a personalized one-on-one conversation held over the phone or through web conferencing, you can expect questions like these answered:
- What is an MBA?
- Why should I pursue an MBA?
- What advantages does an MBA provide that other graduate programs do not?
- How will an MBA accelerate my career?
- Does my background fit for a program like this? Would I be successful in a program like this?
- How could I customize my degree?