Already have questions?
Schedule a call or video chat with us at your convenience:
Professional Master of Business Administration
Our program is designed with working professionals in mind. It is a part-time program with on-campus classes held in the evening. This non-traditional MBA format allows rising leaders to balance work and life responsibilities while earning a transformational degree. Our top-ranked, AACSB-accredited program is perfect for anyone who wants to advance in their career, change industries, or simply expand their skillset & network.
Why Choose Our PMBA Program?
- #1 Part-Time MBA program in Utah by U.S. News & World Report
- Located in state-of-the-art Robert H. and Katharine B. Garff Building on the University of Utah campus
- 18 elective credits allow for a personalized education experience
- Option to add on a dual/concurrent degree or a graduate certificate
Coaching & Career Resources
- World-class education, high-caliber networking, and invaluable career advancement services
- PMBA graduates report an average salary increase of 30% upon graduation, and 63% receive promotions during the program