Eccles School Repeat Policy
Freshman students who were admitted to the University of Utah and transfer students who began college-level coursework (at any institution) after Summer Semester 2015 are subject to the Eccles School Repeat Policy.
- A student may not repeat more than 10 different courses.
- If a student repeats a course, the grade from their second attempt will factor into their total and business GPAs. (Any grades from subsequent attempts will not count.)
- A student may apply for admission to the Eccles School (Upper Division) twice.
- A student may apply for admission to an Eccles School major twice.
- The Eccles School Repeat Policy differs from the University of Utah Repeat Policy.
- Concurrent enrollment does not apply to this policy.
- A student should consult their academic advisor before withdrawing from a course.
For more information about this policy, please contact your academic advisor.