The Opportunity Scholars program contributes to the educational experience at the Eccles School by introducing students with diverse backgrounds and experiences into the classroom.
The program provides retention resources such as tutors, mentors, internships, advising, career services, service-learning projects, community outreach, networking opportunities, counseling and financial assistance.
- Pre-Business or majoring in one of the following: Accounting, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information System, Management, Marketing or Operations Management.
- GPA greater than 3.0 from current University courses, transfer courses or high school.
- You are First Generation–your parents have not graduated from a four-year college/university.
- You have a financial need demonstrated through your eligibly for grants through FAFSA.
- You are often from a group or population that is under-represented in higher education.