Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If you’re like most college students, a dozen long-stemmed roses or a fancy dinner out just isn’t in the budget.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t get your sweetheart something great to show your love. Here are some ideas for those of you with a little bit of crafting or baking skill.
5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
1) Bath bomb. No, it’s not an exploding mess. Instead, it’s a big ball of spa goodness, and it’s easy to make at home. Check out this DIY guide.
2) Mason jar cookie mixes. Create a delicious treat together. Not only do you get to spend some fun time together in the kitchen, you get a sweet treat as a reward! Check out these 25 recipes.
3) Candy bouquet. Turn that Coca-Cola can into a fun and funky bouquet filled with your sweetie’s favorite treats. Here are step-by-step instructions.
4) Homemade gumball machine. You’d never imagine you can make the cutest gumball machine out of a clay plant pot and a small jar. Fill it up with your honey’s favorite candy, and voila! Here’s how to do it.
5) Heart-shaped dessert. From cookies to cupcakes to Rice Krispies treats, there are lots of great ways to bake your way to your lover’s heart. Here are 25 recipes you can whip up in a jiffy.
Check out this Pinterest page for a whole lot of ideas that are quick and cost-effective. Many of the links have a free printable to take your project up a notch for the price of a printed page.
What are you planning to give this Valentine’s Day?