The 2019 Faculty & Partners Career Mentorship Awards were held on March 20, 2019. Nominated by students, these annual awards are presented to faculty members for exemplary guidance and support in career education and exploration. David Eccles School of Business student presenters shared stories of inspiration and success on both a professional and personal level, emphasizing the enormous impact that a faculty member can make in a student’s life. Partnership faculty were also recognized by Business Career Services (BCS) for their support of activities that drive career opportunities for all students. This year’s winners include:
2019 Business Career Services Faculty Career Mentor Award
- Marci Butterfield, Associate Professor (Lecturer), School of Accounting
- Jennifer Cummings, Associate Professor (Lecturer), Department of Management
- Jeff Nielsen, Associate Professor (Lecturer), Department of Entrepreneurship & Strategy
- Scott Pickett, Professor (Lecturer), School of Accounting
2019 Business Career Services Faculty Partnership Award
- Chong Oh, Associate Professor (Lecturer), Director of Undergraduate IS Program, Department of Operations and Information Systems
- Don Wardell, Professor, Department of Operations and Information Systems, Master of Healthcare Administration
In addition, CHG Healthcare and DOMO were awarded the Business Career Services Corporate Partners awards. Recipients spoke of the full-circle benefit that partnering with the Eccles School provides – from investing in Utah’s business community to recruiting top talent.
Business Career Services (BCS) is an integral part of the Eccles School, providing students with professional development plans and year-over-year learning in the areas of professional conduct, appearance, career exploration, personal presentation and job acquisition success. For more information, visit https://eccles.utah.edu/students/business-career-services/.