As summer activities settle down and you head back to work and school, it doesn’t mean the fun has to end. Salt Lake City still has great fall activities that can rival even the awesome summer activities the city has to offer!
- University of Utah football games. This is the place to be when meeting new people and creating memories and new traditions in your life for generations to come!
- Fall hikes. Take a hike through one of Utah’s best playgrounds, with the changing colors of the trees and leaves, you wont be disappointed with the breathtaking views the mountains have to offer.
- Yoga at the UMFA. The UMFA offers free yoga every Tuesday (Sept. 15-Nov. 17) between 1:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. Be sure to grab a yoga mat, meet some new friends and destress from classes!
- Salt Lake County Fair. With jumbo corn dogs, entertainment and rides, this is one of the best places to hang out with family or friends.
- Oktoberfest at Snowbird. Voted as one of America’s 10 best Oktoberfest’s by Men’s Journal Magazine, this German festival is one huge escape from everyday life in Utah. Oktoberfest is hosted by Snowbird Ski Resort on Saturdays and Sundays from Aug. 15 to Oct. 11 from noon- 6:30 p.m.
- Downtown Dine O’Round Salt Lake. Featuring Salt Lake’s 50 best local restaurants offering $5-$10 lunches and $15-$30 three-course dinners. This event is a great way to discover great food from the best of Salt Lake.
- Real Salt Lake games. Real Salt Lake has become the place to go to watch some great soccer games. B