The millennial generation, well lets just say it’s the best generation so far, only because we have created Snapchat. If you have a phone, young or old, you probably know how to use Snapchat, or at least know of it. Snapchat is a way of sharing with your friends and family in real time all the fun things of your obviously glamorous life.
Snapchat is changing all the time and there are so many features that everyone discovers everyday, so I thought I would share some of those features.
5 Snapchat Hacks
- Use three filters at once. To use three filters at once just hold down one filter and slide to find your second filter and so on.
- Change your text to fit your mood. You can change the size, color and orientation of your text. To change the text size just touch the “T” button and use your fingers to expand or reduce the size of the text. To change the color just use your finger to go up and down on the color module. Once you have found your color and size of your text you can now format the orientation of your text to be normal, sideways, longways or anyways you want.
- Add music to your videos. To add music just play a song on Spotify or iTunes while you are filming your video on SnapChat and SnapChat will pick up the sound from your music and add it to the video with perfect sound.
- Create your own Geo-Filter. If you haven’t seen this new feature, you probably should! If you have an event or own a business you can submit a geo filter to added to snapchat by either paying for it (personal) or submitting it to snapchat for review (business). Submission guidelines, click here.
- Time/date formats. You can tap on the time filter to display the date in different formats. Tap the temperature to display the weather for the week.