Spring Break is the moment where students can finally relax, take a break and go somewhere warm. During your Spring Break you almost feel invincible, free, adventurous and the experience of traveling with your friends and making lifelong memories. What students forget is that they need to come back to school and finish the semester strong.
Here are five lessons we’ve learned as we’re struggling through our first day back from Spring Break.
- That Monday is unavoidable.
- You will forget how to study.
- Sleep is for the weak. You can’t sleep in anymore, you’ve got to get to class!
- You’ve got to keep pushing through the rest of the semester so you can have summer fun!
- Your life will now resume to 100 mph in a heartbeat.