Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Manufacturing Industries
Gain a competitive advantage by applying the principles of Lean Six Sigma to your organization. Blending simulation exercises with lectures and group work sessions, this program goes in-depth for leaders in manufacturing industries. You will gain proven frameworks for allocating resources more strategically to grow the bottom line.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Manufacturing has been strategically designed to leverage the most powerful tools for any individual whose work is focused on activities inside of manufacturing industries.
Taught by a Master Black Belt, this program is organized around the five-phase DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) model. To complement classroom instruction, individuals will participate in a series of simulation exercises and small-group breakout sessions. Participants who successfully complete a process-improvement project will earn Green Belt Certification. Most projects completed this year in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt courses resulted in annual savings of 50 to 1,000 times the course tuition for the attendee.
Spring 2021 Cohort
March: 11, 12, 25, 26
Fall 2021 Cohort
August: 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20
Winter 2021 Cohort
December: 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17
This is a six day long course spread over three modules. Classes are held from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Basic statistics
- Control Charts
- Process Mapping
Return on Education
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Improve quality of outcomes in your processes
- Drive improvements to customer satisfaction, productivity, and capacity and output
- Learn a methodology and tools to gain insight into your current operational processes
- Realize a significant ROI for your training by developing a system to improve your company’s margins
- Earn a world-recognized certification as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner
Who Should Attend
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies seeking opportunities to reduce waste and improve efficiencies
- Engineers, QA engineers, production managers, and similar roles in manufacturing industries
- Individuals who need advanced skills in order to obtain stronger management positions
This program is designed specifically for leaders in manufacturing environments, where data is more extensive and process testing more complex. If your job doesn’t deal with manufacturing, we have a great program that teaches similar principles tailored to other industries. Check out Lean Six Sigma for Non-Manufacturing Industries.
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 39 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Our certificates are accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Dave Alleman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah and a retired Master Black Belt for Honeywell Corporation. Dave has been a Honeywell Black Belt Instructor since 2000 and a Lean Expert Instructor since 2007. Dave has trained more than 1000 Green Belts, Black Belts, and Lean Experts during the last 12 years. Their combined projects have saved their organizations more than $300,000,000.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.