Increase productivity and boost the bottom line by applying principles of Lean Six Sigma to your organization. In this online program, you will learn the foundational principles of Six Sigma and earn a Green Belt Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Online)
University of Utah Executive Education proudly presents its brand new online course: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. This course is 100% online and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. You’ll learn from prestigious David Eccles School of Business faculty through interactive e-learning with coursework and content accessible on any internet-enabled device.
How It Works
100% online, led by instructor
On-demand access, 12 weeks to complete
Expected workload of 5 hours per week
Available On Demand
Start Lean Six Sigma Green Belt at any time. You will receive course materials and gain access to the learning environment within one business day of registration and payment. You will have 10 weeks to complete the 40-hour course and 2 weeks to complete a final exam.
Lean Six Sigma is a business strategy recognized worldwide in manufacturing, distribution, engineering, logistics, software development, retail, health care, and government industries.
Organizations that have successfully transformed their culture and processes through Lean, Data Analytics, Theory of Constraints, and Scrum have created a competitive advantage by increasing speed of delivery, improving quality, and reducing costs. This class is presented online using the University of Utah’s state-of-the-art technology and video recording studio.
Facilitated by a Master Black Belt, this course will teach participants how to lead improvement projects within their organization through video instruction, simulations, case studies, webinars, and personal mentorship.
Topics Covered Include:
- People Are Our Greatest Asset
- Standardized Work and Data Analytics
- Just-in-Time Inventory Management
- Scrum Project Management
- Autonomation and Quality Management
- Theory of Constraints
- Gemba or Shop Floor Focus
- Continuous Improvement
Return on Education:
- Employer Benefits
- Become the standard of excellence in your industry
- Create a culture of critical analytical thinking
- Increase speed of delivery, improve quality, and reduce costs
- Identify, measure, and improve customer satisfaction
- Maximize productivity and optimize workflows
- Develop leadership bias for action
- Instill a mindset of continuous improvement
- Employee Benefits
- Learn how to solve complex operational problems
- Harness data analytics for your advantage
- Improve decision making skills and deliver results
- Develop strategic thinking
- Lead cross-functional project
- Reduce organizational costs
- Earn a world-renown certification
Who Would Benefit:
Entry- to senior-level managers who want to improve their analytical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills and deliver results.
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 40 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Our certificates are accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Robert Valentino is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Founder of Lean Coach®. He has established a solid track record as a trusted advisor and industry expert in applying Lean, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, and Scrum methodologies to help organizations and leaders at all levels successfully resolve real-world scenarios. Through coaching and facilitation, Robert has professionally developed leaders across a variety of industries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.