Designed for leaders who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, this program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- September 15, 2021
- September 16, 2021
- September 17, 2021
- September 31, 2021
- October 1, 2021
- November 10, 2021
- November 11, 2021
- November 12, 2021
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is an eight day course. It is broken up into three modules over three months.
Classes will be held in person from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Previous Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and Lean Enterprise course are required
Challenge yourself to master the principles of Lean Six Sigma in this rigorous and cutting-edge program. Over the course of eight class days, you will receive a comprehensive education in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and complete a large-scale process improvement project for your organization.
This program is taught by a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and our certificates are accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
This program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. It is for leaders who have already completed a Six Sigma Green Belt Program and want to take their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to the next level. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Advanced statistics and Minitab use
- Design of Experiments
Return on Education
- Employer Benefits
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Employee Benefits
- Build on Six Sigma Green Belt principles to improve your business.
- Learn how to dramatically boost productivity in your organization.
- Gain the ability to lead large-scale process improvement projects for your organization.
- Earn Black Belt Certification after successfully completing a large-scale project.
Proof of Accomplishment
In addition to developing knowledge & skills you will receive a certificate, a digital badge for your LinkedIn profile, and SHRM credits as proof of your accomplishment.
45 SHRM Credits
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 45 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit SHRMCertification.org.
Who Should Attend
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies responsible for quality outcomes and waste reduction
- Senior engineers, operations managers, production managers, project managers and similar roles in any industry
Dave Alleman, Master Black Belt
Dave Alleman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah and a retired Master Black Belt for Honeywell Corporation. Dave has been a Honeywell Black Belt Instructor since 2000 and a Lean Expert Instructor since 2007. Dave has trained more than 1000 Green Belts, Black Belts, and Lean Experts during the last 12 years. Their combined projects have saved their organizations more than $300,000,000.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.