Designed for leaders who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, this program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is an eight day course. It is broken up into three modules over three months.
Classes will be held in person from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Previous Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course is required
Challenge yourself to master the principles of Lean Six Sigma in this rigorous and cutting-edge program. Over the course of eight class days, you will receive a comprehensive education in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and complete a large-scale process improvement project for your organization.
This program is taught by a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and our certificates are accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification.
This program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. It is for leaders who have already completed a Six Sigma Green Belt Program and want to take their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to the next level. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Advanced statistics and Minitab use
- Design of Experiments
Return on Education
- Employer Benefits
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Employee Benefits
- Build on Six Sigma Green Belt principles to improve your business.
- Learn how to dramatically boost productivity in your organization.
- Gain the ability to lead large-scale process improvement projects for your organization.
- Earn Black Belt Certification after successfully completing a large-scale project.