Designed for leaders who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, this program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
October – December 2020:
28, 29, 30 October 2020
18, 19, 20 November 2020
16, 17, 18 December 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
*Note: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is a nine day course. It is broken up into three modules over the course of three months.
Challenge yourself to master the principles of Lean Six Sigma in this rigorous and cutting-edge program. Taught by a Master Black Belt, the program is for leaders who have already completed a Six Sigma Green Belt Program and want to take their knowledge of Lean Six Sigma to the next level. Over the course of nine class days, you will receive a comprehensive education in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and complete a large-scale process improvement project for your organization.
This program provides advanced training in technical process-improvement techniques. You’ll learn how to increase productivity, process flow, and customer satisfaction while also decreasing total defects, cycle time, and work-in-progress delays.
Topics covered include:
- The DMAIC process (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Advanced statistics and Minitab use
- Design of Experiments
Return on Education:
- Employer Benefits
- Achieve real financial results by applying tools on high-dollar projects
- Improve your business processes
- Improve customer satisfaction rates and outcomes
- Deliver your products or services on time and with no defects
- Improve capacity and output for your organization
- Employee Benefits
- Build on Six Sigma Green Belt principles to improve your business.
- Learn how to dramatically boost productivity in your organization.
- Gain the ability to lead large-scale process improvement projects for your organization.
- Earn Black Belt Certification after successfully completing a large-scale project.
Who Should Attend:
- Leaders of teams, units, and companies responsible for quality outcomes and waste reduction
- Senior engineers, operations managers, production managers, project managers and similar roles in any industry
*Previous Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is required
Dave Alleman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Utah and a retired Master Black Belt for Honeywell Corporation. Dave has been a Honeywell Black Belt Instructor since 2000 and a Lean Expert Instructor since 2007. Dave has trained more than 1000 Green Belts, Black Belts, and Lean Experts during the last 12 years. Their combined projects have saved their organizations more than $300,000,000.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.