Intergenerational diversity is a highly important and universal fact in sustainability and prosperity of today’s work environment. Understanding the differences of values that exist between these generational groups can help visionary leaders, managers, and supervisors to build on the strengths of such diversity and create an organizational culture that embraces coexistence, cooperation, and teamwork. No one generation can make it alone.
Leading with Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Certificate
This course is a part of the online Leading with Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Certificate.
This online certificate has been designed to challenge you and help you grow as a leader and individual. Understand the essentials to foster diversity and inclusion, which will lead to better business outcomes, innovation, and increased efficiency.
How It Works
100% online, led by instructor
On-demand access, 12 weeks to complete
5-6 hours of content & interactive learning assignments
- Understanding, valuing, and embracing generational differences
- Resolving differences across generations
- Combining the vision of progressive thinking with the wisdom of experience
Who should attend:
- Any leader who wants to better lead and understand generational differences in their organization
- Employees who want to improve their leadership skills and better work across generations
Return on education:
- Employer benefits:
- Embrace generational differences within your organization
- Resolve employee conflicts and differences across generations
- Understand the differences of values that exist between these generational groups
- Employee benefits:
- Improve your ability to lead across different generational groups
- Understanding the differences of values that exist between these generational groups
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 6 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
You will receive course materials and gain access to the learning environment within one business day of registration and payment. Once you start the course, you will have 12 weeks to complete it.
Dr. Abe Bakhsheshy
Dr. Abe is the David Eccles School of Business Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Director and Professor (Lecturer) of Organizational Behavior in the Department of Entrepreneurship and Strategy. Along with his academic qualifications, he has more than 35 years of management and leadership experience, including seven years of executive-level position experience in overseas work with multinational corporations.