Strategic leaders are able to identify available resources and drive growth, while also accepting adequate risk to ensure growth occurs at the right pace. Assess your strategic skills and embrace a problem-finding skillset to enable your company to outperform rivals and delight today’s and tomorrow’s customers
Mastering Strategic Leadership
Mastering Strategic Leadership Webinar
Access our free one-hour webinar, “Mastering Strategic Leadership” with Dr. Trish Gorman, Managing Director of the Goff Strategic Leadership Center. Learn ways to immediately improve your strategic leadership through specific actions and intentional priorities.
April 30, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
December 3, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Classes will be held in a hybrid format:
- 1 day of material will be online as a pre-recorded lecture.
- 1 day of material will be live on campus. Attendance via Zoom is also available if preferred.
Strategists make risky decisions today which impact tomorrow’s success. Leaders motivate and inspire others to embrace and pursue common goals. Strategic Leaders combine these two critical sets of skills and unite them in the relentless pursuit of value. In growth-focused organizations, strategic leaders are developed and nurtured at every level of the organization from team leader to CEO.
This 2-day interactive program sets out a clear, effective methodology for creating value while sustaining growth. Participants will take a pre-program assessment to identify their strategic leadership profile, and they will examine how to use their skills to make strategic decisions under pressure in risky environments, while creating growth at the right pace. By learning to apply a problem-finding mindset and analytic and interpersonal skills to existing frameworks, you will accelerate your leadership growth and make significant contributions to your organization’s success.
Topics covered include:
- Your Strategic Leadership Profile
- Exploring, creating, and capturing sources of value, especially in uncertain or changing conditions
- Developing agility to address and anticipate potential challenges
- Engaging and leading your team towards your vision
- Creating strategies to attract partnerships and collaborations
Return on Education:
- Employer Benefits
- Incorporate new approaches into your current leadership strategies
- Identify ways to incentivize and engage key employees
- Anticipate potential future challenges for your organization
- Improve the productivity of your company through better developed decision-making strategies
- Employee Benefits
- Demonstrate and apply an integrated model of strategic leadership
- Improve your communication skills with important company leaders and shareholders
- Increase your productivity and the productivity of your team
- Understand successful methods of addressing obstacles and working under pressure
Who Should Attend:
- Strongly motivated individuals currently in leadership positions – or aspiring to take on leadership positions
- Successful leaders seeking to expand strategic thinking, communication, and other vital skills
- Individuals and leaders, at any level, who are charged with setting and reaching ambitious growth and performance goals
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 13 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit SHRMCertification.org.