This class will cover multiple topics on the nature of social systems. This includes individual, group, and organization level of analysis. These topics are frameworks that you can use to understand activities of managers and other leaders in organizations. The objective of the class is to provide you with theoretical frameworks and a common vocabulary to understand and interpret things that happen in organizations.
Inspiring Leaders Through Emotional Intelligence – Online
How It Works
100% online, led by instructor; 15 hours of course material
On-demand access, 10 weeks to complete
Flexible format – access course at any time
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to leverage organizations by understanding them as social systems embedded in particular historical and industry contexts
- Learn how to lead through self-development by gathering knowledge about personal strengths and styles and their fit with different situations
- Learn how to value others and understand how valuing others is critical for personal and organizational success
- Employees looking to move into leadership positions, no matter the size of the organization
- Mid- to senior-level leaders and managers who want to use emotional intelligence to create a more diverse and effective team environment
Return on education:
- Employer benefits:
Gain strategies for effectively leading and inspiring your team or company
Lead with clear intent and utilize your company’s values to motivate teams
Reach company and team goals through collaboration and leveraging employee differences
Create a more positive environment for all employees
- Employee benefits:
Build your interpersonal and communications skills to be a more effective leader
Develop and sustain a diverse and motivated environment among coworkers and leaders
Recognize how differences within teams is essential for better business opportunities
Identify the value systems within your team to foster growth
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 13 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Course available on-demand beginning June 1, 2020. You will receive course materials and gain access to the learning environment within one business day of registration and payment. Once you start the course, you will have 10 weeks to complete it.
Dr. Abe Bakhsheshy
Dr. Abe is the David Eccles School of Business Daniels Fund Ethics Initiative Director and Professor (Lecturer) of Organizational Behavior in the Department of Entrepreneurship and Strategy. Along with his academic qualifications, he has more than 35 years of management and leadership experience, including seven years of executive-level position experience in overseas work with multinational corporations.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.