MSF + Graduate Certificate
MSF students can pair their degree with a graduate certificate to diversify their skill set.
MSF + Business Analytics
In today’s data-driven world, finance operations are completed faster, smarter, and more accurately based on analyses of past data and future performance predictions. Knowledge of business analytics is becoming a new standard in the finance industry, and advanced data skills can help you increase your job and salary potential. Start by earning a Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics (GCBA) with your MS Finance degree.
- Total credits: 33*
- MSF Core Credits: 15
- GCBA Requirements: 18 Credits
- 4.5 core credits
- 10.5 elective credits
*Credits taken towards the GCBA also count towards MSF degree requirements.
How to Apply
- Students can apply for the GCBA as soon as they are admitted to the MSF program.
- Financial analytics manager
- Quantitative finance analyst
- Financial reporting analyst
- Finance BI analyst
- Public finance analyst
MSF + Information Systems
Completing a Graduate Certificate in Information Systems (GCIS) with your MSF gives students the opportunity to increase skills in both finance and technology. In great demand for a number of finance positions, skills in data, systems, networking, and technology allow students to keep up with real-time data, make calculated decisions and enhance financial information exchanges.
- Total Credits: 36*
- MSF Core Credits: 18
- GCIS Requirements: 18 Credits
- 18 elective credits in the IS/OIS department
- The GCIS does not have core courses.
*Credits taken towards the GCIS also count towards MSF degree requirements.
How to Apply
- Students can apply for the GCIS as soon as they are admitted to the MSF program.
- Business analyst
- Financial analyst
- Financial systems analyst
- Technical finance analyst
- Financial security analyst