Explore how far you can go through the Goff Scholars Strategic Leadership Experience. Strategic leaders find problems and solve them. They take ownership of value creation and make important and hard-to-reverse decisions — all while enlisting others to pursue worthwhile goals. Strategic leadership is rarely taught in classrooms, so consider applying for this unique program that blends classwork with real projects for different organizations. You will work on teams, build a suite of valuable real-world skills and discover your strategic leadership potential. The application process is competitive. If you’re interested in learning more about the Goff Scholars program, please fill out the form below.
Scholars will enroll in STRAT 5850-002 Strategic Leadership for 3 credit hours in Fall Semester and 3 credit hours in Spring Semester.
Scholars must meet the following requirements:
- Preference given to GPA of 3.5 or above
- Junior or Senior status during the 2019-2020 academic year
- Current full-time enrollment
- Two references (at least one academic) with contact information
Completed application form
- Completed online strategic leadership challenge