Criteria for selection of awards include demonstrated excellence in academic or professional pursuits. The total number of awards given out each year varies annually.
- Academic achievement
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Work experience
- Overall applicant profile
To apply for this scholarship, please write a one-page essay explaining why you should receive a need- or merit-based scholarship and email it to email@example.com.
There are many student loan programs available to help finance graduate education. Begin applying for federal assistance by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Direct Unsubsidized Loans are available to undergraduate and graduate students; there is no requirement to demonstrate financial need.
- Your school determines the amount you can borrow based on your cost of attendance and other financial aid you receive.
- You are responsible for paying the interest on a Direct Unsubsidized Loan during all periods.
- If you choose not to pay the interest while you are in school and during grace periods and deferment or forbearance periods, your interest will accrue (accumulate) and be capitalized (that is, your interest will be added to the principal amount of your loan).
Get in touch.
Have questions? We’d love to answer them.