Tuition and Financial Aid


Estimated Tuition Costs

Full-Time $31,900
Part-Time $37,300


Estimated Tuition Costs

Full-Time $54,800
Part-Time $66,100

Pathway 2 and 3

Estimated additional costs:
This is in addition to the cost of MAcc program (see costs above).

Resident Non-resident
Pathway 2 (3 additional credits) $2,800 Not Applicable
Pathway 2 (6 additional credits) $4,400 Not Applicable
Pathway 3 (9 additional credits) $6,000 $13,800

The above costs reflect the estimated tuition and fees for all required credit hours, based on the most common program sequences, taken over the course of two semesters (full-time) or five semesters (part-time). Program cost may vary depending on program sequencing.

These costs also reflect the estimated international non-resident tuition and fees for all credits taken over the course of three semesters (full-time). International non-resident students are required to attend the program full-time (9 credits minimum). All non-resident students pay resident tuition and fees for the summer semester.

The estimated tuition rates for pathways 2 and 3 are based on the Junior and Senior Undergraduate Resident and Non-resident Tuition and Fee Schedules.

Tuition rates may change without notice. Generally, if tuition and fees increase, it occurs prior to the start of the summer semester each year. This information comes from the University of Utah’s Income Accounting and Student Loan Services, which has the most current information.

View University Tuition Rate Schedule

Financial Aid Resources

U.S. citizens and permanent residents may apply for financial aid in the form of loans and grants by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants can apply for most loans online through the University of Utah Office of Financial Aid. As a general rule, the sooner you apply for federal loans, private loans or independent funding, the better position you will be in as the start of the semester approaches.

To make an appointment with a University of Utah financial aid counselor, call (801) 581-6211. Be sure to specify that you are a MAcc student. Also let them know if you will be receiving financial assistance from any outside sources such as an employer. Counselors will discuss all of your options and answer any questions you may have.

Third Party Scholarships

You may be able to find appropriate scholarships from third parties. Be cautious when searching for outside scholarships. Always check the organization’s reputation by contacting the Better Business Bureau or the Office of the State Attorney GeneralFastwebSallie Mae, and This Way to CPA may also be helpful.

Resources for Veterans

Contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the University of Utah’s Veterans Support Center for information on financial aid for veterans and VA benefits.

MAcc Scholarships
Apply Now