Current IS majors are encouraged to apply for the BS/MS Information Systems Co-Terminal program, a unique program that provides undergraduate students with a seamless transition to the graduate program.
- Start the MSIS program immediately following or concurrently with your undergraduate degree
- Receive a BS/MS scholarship
- Minimum 3.2 IS GPA and 3.0 cumulative GPA required
- Must be a current undergraduate IS major (cannot have graduated)
- Note: Some IS students will have chosen a BA instead of a BS. All aspects of the BS/MS Co-Terminal Program apply equally to students completing a BAIS degree.
- May waive MSIS core courses with BSIS courses if student receives B grades or higher (a B- will not be accepted) and take MSIS electives of equivalent credits in its place.