MSIS Online applications are accepted for Fall and Spring semester enrollment.
|Final Deadline||Dec. 4, 2020|
|Final Deadline||July 16, 2021|
- All applicants who submit a complete MSIS Online program application by the scholarship deadlines and have a minimum 550 GMAT score are eligible to receive the scholarship application.
- Scholarships require a separate application that will be sent to eligible applicants with their admission decision or shortly afterward.
- Note that the top, most competitive applicants in each round may receive scholarship awards with their admissions decision, without submitting a separate scholarship application.
- For MSIS Online students, the majority of scholarships are awarded during the admissions process. Note that students are only eligible for admissions scholarships during the term for which they are applying (for example, spring 2017 applicants are not eligible to apply for fall 2017 admissions scholarships).
- Find out more about scholarships.