Real Estate Around the World 2018
In Spring 2018, the MRED program takes its study trip abroad. Students have the opportunity to visit six international cities, explore notable real estate projects and network with top professionals worldwide, all while earning class credit.
Departure and Return: Students will both depart to and return from the trip in Salt Lake City.
Faculty Lead: Flyn Dawson, Director, Ivory-Boyer Real Estate Center
- Hong Kong
- Ho Chi Minh
- The Real Estate Around the World trip is limited to the selected MRED students only. Family members or friends are unable to attend.
- A $1,000 deposit is due upon notification of selection. The deposit will be applied to the total cost.
- Transportation to and from each airport
- Breakfast each morning
- One dinner meal per city
- Students must register and pay tuition for a trip-associated three credit hour class during Spring 2018.
- Trip attendees must have active student status and be enrolled in classes during Spring 2018.
- Application Opens: Sept. 15, 2017
- Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2017
- Decision Notification: Oct. 15, 2017
- Contact information
- Short Essay – Why are you interested in participating in Real Estate Around the World?
- Short Essay – What learning outcomes do you hope to gain from the trip?
- Unofficial transcript
- Online application