Real Estate Around the World 2020
In Spring 2020, the MRED program takes its study trip abroad. Students have the opportunity to visit six international cities, explore notable real estate projects, and network with top professionals worldwide, all while earning class credit.
*Cancelled due to COVID-19 health and travel restrictions.
Travel Dates: May 2 – 17, 2020
Departure and Return: Students will both depart to and return from the trip in Salt Lake City.
Faculty Lead: Flyn Dawson, Director, Ivory-Boyer Real Estate Center
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Budapest, Hungary
- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Madrid, Spain
- The Real Estate Around the World trip is limited to the selected MRED students only. Family members or friends are unable to attend.
*The 2020 Trip was cancelled due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- A $1,000 deposit is due upon notification of selection. The deposit will be applied to the total cost.
- Transportation to and from each airport
- Breakfast each morning
- One dinner meal per city
- Students must register and pay tuition for a trip-associated, three-credit-hour class during Spring 2020.
- Trip attendees must have active student status and be enrolled in classes during Spring 2020.
The Real Estate Around the World trip is limited to 10 students, selected through an online application process.
- Application Opens: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
- Application Deadline: Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
- Decision Notification: Monday, Sept. 30, 2019
- Contact information
- Short Essay – Why are you interested in participating in Real Estate Around the World?
- Short Essay – What learning outcomes do you hope to gain from the trip?
- Unofficial transcript
- Online application