Real Estate Around the West Coast 2019
In Spring 2019, the MRED program will take its study trip around the West coast. Students have the opportunity to visit six renowned West coast cities, explore notable real estate projects, and network with top professionals, all while earning class credit.
Travel Dates: May 8 – 19, 2018
Departure and Return: Students will both depart to and return from the trip in Salt Lake City.
Faculty Lead: Flyn Dawson, Director, Ivory-Boyer Real Estate Center
- Boise, ID
- Portland, OR
- San Francisco
- Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles
- Las Vegas
- The Real Estate Around the West Coast trip is limited to the selected MRED students only. Family members or friends are unable to attend.
Cost: $1,850 for those taking the 1.5 credit hour Spring 2019 course
- A deposit of $350 is due upon student acceptance on the trip. The remaining $1,500 is due as a class fee upon signing up for the 1.5 hour class, or February 1, 2019.
- Students must register and pay tuition for a trip-associated 1.5 credit hour class during Spring 2019.
- Breakfast each morning
- One dinner meal per city
- Students must register and pay tuition for a trip-associated 1.5 credit hour class during Spring 2019
- Trip attendees must have active student status and be enrolled in classes during Spring 2019
- On an exception basis, 4 students will be allowed to attend without taking the trip associated 1.5 credit hour class
The Real Estate West Coast trip 2019 is limited to 14 students (7 male and 7 female), selected through an online application process, primarily based on a first come first serve basis.
- Application Opens: Nov. 1, 2018
- Application Deadline: Nov. 15, 2018
- Decision Notification: Nov. 16, 2018
- Contact information
- Short Essay – Why are you interested in participating in Real Estate Around the West Coast?
- Short Essay – What learning outcomes do you hope to gain from the trip?
- Unofficial transcript
- Online application