Associate Professor (Lecturer), Director, Ivory-Boyer Real Estate Center and Associate Instructor
Flyn Dawson is the director of the Ivory-Boyer Real Estate Center and an associate instructor for the MRED program. Additionally, Flyn is a senior vice president / senior relationship manager in the Core Real Estate Banking Group at Zions Bank.
As a Relationship Manager in the Core Real Estate Banking Group, Flyn is responsible for originating, underwriting, structuring and closing commercial real estate loans for some of the region’s largest real estate developers and owner / operators within the Zions Bank footprint.
Prior to joining Zions Bancorporation, Flyn spent 11 years with JP Morgan Real Estate in Southern California and Salt Lake City and 5 years with Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi in Los Angeles. Flyn received a bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University and an MBA from University of California – Irvine Paul Mirage School of Business.
Flyn was honorably discharged from the United States Army National Guard in 1992, is a Candidate for the Wharton Leadership Certificate, the Stonier Graduate School of Banking Diploma, and is a former Big Brother with the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization of Utah.
- Bachelor of Arts 1991, International Relations / Japanese Minor, Brigham Young University
- Master of Business Administration 2000, Paul Merage Graduate School of Management, University of California, Irvine
- BUS 3800-002
- FINAN 6750-001 Survey of Real Estate Dev
- REDEV 6971-001 Professional Project
- BUS 3800-002 Bus. Schol. Bus. & Soc.