Spend the week exploring these incredible Southeast Asian countries.
- Check out businesses in both Turkey & Greece
- Explore Istanbul, uniquely located in Eurasia
- Cruise the Bosphorus Strait
- Discover the sites of ancient Greece, including the Parthenon
- Cruise to beautiful Greek islands
- Earn one credit hour of BUS 5880
- And so much more!
The Turkey and Greece Spring Break Eccles Global experience cost includes everything except for most meals and incidentals such as souvenirs. Your airfare, in-country transportation, hotels, some meals, one credit hour of tuition, and travel insurance are all covered.
The program is limited to 30 students, and applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early!
Cost & Deadlines
Priority Deadline: Sept. 10, 2021
Cost: $3,750 for the first 20 students accepted by Sept. 10.
Cost increases to $4,000 after Sept. 10 or for the final 10 students accepted, whichever comes first, so apply early!
Final Deadline (if spots are still available): Oct. 22, 2021