Global Interns Wanted.
The Provence Promotion economic development agency has been supporting business investment in Provence for close to two decades. The agency was created by the Bouches-du-Rhône Departmental Government and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for Marseille Provence, with the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropolis later joining as a third partner. The goal of Provence Promotion is to promote the territory and help the area economy grow through national and international marketing initiatives. The agency has expertise in 10 key sectors including investment prospecting, business installation, financing, business transfers, and partnerships.
Provence Promotion Main Objectives
- Attract talented individuals and ambitious entrepreneurs from around the world to create sustainable jobs in Provence;
- Consolidate Provence’s position as a world leader in business and innovation by facilitating the arrival and integration of new companies and business into the area economy;
- Blend the dynamic work economy with the renowned Mediterranean quality of life to create a successful work-life balance that is the envy of the world.
Internship Position: Business Development
Provence Promotion, the foreign direct investment agency (FDI) of southern France(Provence) & the #2 city in France (Marseille) is looking for 2 interns for a duration that won’t exceed 3 months. Native anglophone, the capability to understand read, and write in French is not a requirement but it would be a plus. Skills in marketing, communication, and international sales are appreciated. For more information click here to go to Handshake.
- Tuition for 3 credits (BUS 5880)
- Housing in a studio unit @ Babel Coliving
- Lunch Stipend
- Monthly Stipend € 500
- Transportation Pass
Not included: personal expenses/international travel to and from France