Eccles Global Business Consulting Internship
An Eccles Global Business Consulting Internship is a highly competitive program.
Now more than ever, it is critical to enhance your cross-cultural skills and virtual communication skills for the global job market.
- Be part of a consulting team working with companies in Amsterdam and Paris
- Your program will begin virtually on April 19th for 4 weeks and continue abroad beginning May 17th for 4 weeks concluding on June 11th
- Your applications will be considered by both Eccles Global and CEA, our learning abroad partner
- You will gain real-life project-based experience
- You will stand out from your peers
- You will earn 3 credits hours (BUS 5880)
Check out our recent Info Session to learn more about the Eccles Global Business Consulting Internship.
Gain real world, hands-on international business experience through the Eccles Global Business Consulting program. Start building your worldwide network of innovators and entrepreneurs – and build the business and career skills employers are seeking – while working in consulting groups with your peers to collectively identify solutions to real challenges facing global businesses today.
Earn 3 elective credits
By becoming part of our program you will earn 3 credits for the elective BUS 5880.
1. Attend an info session
Make sure you attend an Eccles Global Info Session.
2. Start your application
Make sure your resume is up-to-date and looks professional. If you need help, reach out to your career advisor.
3. Placement Process
Students will be placed in multi-disciplinary teams according to their area of interest. Each student will then become the subject matter expert for that field within their consulting team. The areas of expertise are:
- Business Administration
- Information Systems
- Operations & Supply Chain
- Quantitative Analysis of Markets & Organizations
Each consulting team member will bring diverse strengths and career goals to their team. Assessment of individual student strengths and career goals will be gathered during the placement process.
Cost $ 3,700
Includes: Housing in Europe, transportation, comprehensive MedEvac
Not included: International travel, food, and incidentals