Spend the week exploring these incredible Southeast Asian countries.
- Check out businesses in the bustling metropolises of Singapore and Kuala Lumpur
- Explore the city-state of Singapore, one of the richest nations in the world
- In Kuala Lumpur, scale the 272 steps to the Batu Caves
- Enjoy the ocean beauty of the gorgeous island of Redang
- Earn one credit hour of BUS 5880
- And so much more!
The Singapore & Malaysia Fall Break 2022 Eccles Global experience cost includes everything except for incidentals such as souvenirs. Your airfare, in-country transportation, hotels, food, one credit hour of tuition, and travel insurance are all covered.
The program is limited to 30 students, and applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early!
Cost & Deadlines
Priority Deadline: July 15, 2022
Cost: $3,500 for the first 20 students accepted by July 15.
Cost increases to $3,750 after July 15 or for the final 10 students accepted, whichever comes first, so apply early!
Final Deadline (if spots are still available): Aug. 15, 2022