Explore Amsterdam and Berlin this October during a Fall Break filled with premier company visits, incredible experiences, and friendships that will last a lifetime! You will explore new cultures and understand how business is conducted in different parts of the world.
All Eccles Global Learning Abroad experiences are contingent upon the global effects of COVID-19. All experiences are subject to change.
Spend the week exploring two incredible European cities, Amsterdam and Berlin.
- Explore Amsterdam as the locals do: by bicycle
- Check out the Dutch art masters at the Rijksmuseum
- Take in the traditions of the Netherlands as you visit Zaanse Shchans
- Visit the U.S. Embassy in Berlin
- See the Bundestag and learn about its importance
- Ride on the Spree River that runs through Berlin
- Earn one credit hour of BUS 5880
- And so much more!
The Amsterdam & Berlin Fall Break Eccles Global experience cost includes everything except for incidentals such as souvenirs. Your airfare, in-country transportation, hotels, food, one credit hour of tuition, and travel insurance are all covered.
The program is limited to 30 students, and applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Apply early!
Cost & Deadlines
Priority Deadline: July 15, 2021
Cost: $3,500 for the first 20 students accepted by July 15.
Cost increases to $3,750 after July 15 or for the final 10 students accepted, whichever comes first, so apply early!
Final Deadline (if spots are still available): Aug. 15, 2021