Office for Student Inclusion (OSI)
The Office for Student Inclusion (OSI) strives to cultivate an inclusive environment through the development of student and community-focused initiatives. We are committed to ensuring all forms of diversity are understood and valued. Visit us in SFEBB 3120 to connect, use the study space to catch up on homework and meet with classmates or find a quiet moment in the reflection room.
Have questions or want to learn more? Contact us here.
OSI and campus-wide resources, educational materials, opportunities to get involved, and more.
Workshops & Events
Check out workshops, events, and training from OSI and the Office of Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion at the University of Utah.
OSI is host to several programs, including First Ascent Scholars, Opportunity Scholars, and the Eccles Beginnings Summer Bridge Program.
OSI works with staff and faculty to develop or refine lessons and classroom activities that focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Create a sense of community throughout the Eccles School
- Guide students to graduation with enriching opportunities and accessible resources
- Build partnerships across existing diversity scholars programs
- Nurture student experiences in a setting where students can be their authentic selves
- Provide learning opportunities around inclusive practices
- Develop community and campus partnerships focused on equity & inclusion