All Upcoming Events
Join us from anywhere in the world for a live information webinar to learn more about the MRED program at the David Eccles School of Business! We’ll talk about the program curriculum, scholarships, scheduling, and career successes. Please note that all times are Mountain Time.
Sept. 8, 2021
Sept. 22, 2021
Oct. 7, 2021
Nov. 2, 2021
Join us from anywhere in the world to work on your MRED application and get any questions answered about the application process. Attendees who start or continue working on their application during the workshop will receive an application fee waiver.
Check back soon for future events!
Have additional questions about the program? Would you like to take a virtual guided tour of our university? Schedule an individual online appointment to talk with our MRED admissions coordinator and discuss the application process.
We will answer your questions about graduate program application requirements and give you insight into how applications are evaluated by our admissions committee. We can also tell you more about the program, including average candidate statistics, job placements, tuition and what to expect in MRED classes. The average appointment length is around 10-20 minutes, depending on how many questions you have.
Want an idea of what your time in the MRED program will actually be like? Then attend an MRED class with a current student! You’ll attend a course hosted by one of our top MRED students and have the opportunity to get a taste of what the program has to offer.
Please contact MRED-Masters@Eccles.Utah.edu to request a classroom visit.
- For visitors arriving by car, the best place to park is in the visitor lot directly south of the Eccles School.
- TRAX light rail and UTA public bus also have many convenient stops close to the Eccles School campus.
- Take a virtual tour of the Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building, and find the MRED office on the eighth floor.
- Take 400 South going east toward the University (turns into 500 South at 1000 East).
- Turn left at the stop light at the intersection of 1580 East and 500 South.
- Veer right and continue going east onto South Campus Drive.
- Turn left at the first light –1725 East.
- This becomes Campus Center Drive.
- Follow around to the right until you reach the visitor parking lot.
- Take Foothill Blvd. north to Mario Capecchi Drive, turning right on Mario Capecchi Dr.
- Turn left at the first light (South Campus Drive).
- Turn right onto 1725 East (Campus Center Drive), the second light after the Huntsman Center
- Follow Campus Center Drive around until you reach the Visitor’s Parking Lot.