Webinar information sessions are a great way to learn about the program as well as have the opportunity to ask questions in a live format from virtually any location.
Webinars include information about both our Full-Time and Professional MHA programs. We will also talk about admissions, scholarships, and career services for each program. After you register, you will be emailed the links to access the webinar at least 24 hours before it begins. Please note that all times are Mountain Time.
Let us help you click submit!
Join us for an interactive webinar dedicated to completing and submitting your strongest possible application. Follow along with our admission team as you work on your application and receive clarification about the submission process. Please note that all times are Mountain Time.
Events coming soon
Have additional questions about the program? Schedule an individual appointment to meet with our MHA Admissions Team and discuss the application process.
We will answer your questions about graduate program application requirements and give you insight into how applications are evaluated by our admissions committee. We also can tell you more about the program, including average candidate statistics, job placements, tuition, and what to expect in MHA classes. The average appointment length is around 10-30 minutes, depending on how many questions you have.
How do I know if this program is right for me? What types of careers will an MHA prepare me for? What are the networking opportunities? What is student life like?
As a prospective MHA student, you probably have a lot of questions about the program. Who better to give a student’s perspective than a current MHA student? Our graduate student ambassadors are currently in the program and can provide you with an inside look at what to expect from the program and how it can help you meet your goals. Our student ambassadors can also assist with the application process and submitting your best possible application.
Want an idea of what your time in the MHA program will actually be like? Prospective students can attend a live MHA class with one of our program ambassadors. Classroom visits offer the opportunity to meet current students as well as experience a graduate classroom environment.
Please contact MHAinfo@Eccles.Utah.edu to request a classroom visit. Note that class availability may be limited during the summer months.
You also can tour the Eccles School and the University of Utah from the comfort of your home with our virtual tour.
Application Workshop Webinar
View our recent Application Workshop Webinar on-demand. Follow along with Kayla, our MHA Admissions Coordinator, as you work on your application and receive clarification about the submission process.
Directions to the Eccles School
The David Eccles School of Business is located two miles east of downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, in the Spencer Fox Eccles Business Building at the University of Utah campus. The MHA admissions office is directly west, located on the first floor of the C. Roland Christensen Center (CRCC) building.
- For visitors arriving by car, the best place to park is in the visitor lot directly south of the Eccles School.
- TRAX light rail and UTA public bus also have many convenient stops close to the Eccles School campus.
- Take 400 South going east toward the University (turns into 500 South at 1000 East).
- Turn left at the stop light at the intersection of 1580 East and 500 South.
- Veer right and continue going east onto South Campus Drive.
- Turn left at the first light –1725 East.
- This becomes Campus Center Drive.
- Follow around to the right until you reach the visitor parking lot.
- Take Foothill Blvd. north to Mario Capecchi Drive, turning right on Mario Capecchi Dr.
- Turn left at the first light (South Campus Drive).
- Turn right onto 1725 East (Campus Center Drive), the second light after the Huntsman Center
- Follow Campus Center Drive around until you reach the Visitor’s Parking Lot.