In this program, part of our women’s leadership offerings, you will learn a system for evaluating, monitoring, and improving your abilities as a negotiator. Faculty will share negotiation methods and strategies to help you secure solid deals, mediate conflict, and manage decisions.
In this program, you will:
- Learn how to make intuitive decisions to improve your negotiating power.
- Gain strategies for analyzing data and information relevant to deal-making.
- Improve your process for planning and preparing for important high-stakes discussions.
- Design strategies for responding and adapting to reactions during negotiations.
- Assess your decision-making skills and learn strategies to improve your performance.
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 11 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit shrmcertification.org.
Dr. Jennifer Cummings
Dr. Kristina Diekmann
Dr. Kristina ‘Tina’ Diekmann is the Angus T. Shearer Professor of Ethics, Professor of Management, and David Eccles Professor of Business Ethics at The University of Utah David Eccles School of Business. Dr. Diekmann’s research investigates how individuals behave in organizations, with a focus on fairness and ethics, negotiation, social perception, and impression management.
Dr. Jennifer Cummings is an Associate Professor (Lecturer) in the Management Department at the David Eccles School of Business and a Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Utah.