Diversity is key to fostering growth and creativity within your organization. In this course, you will examine the foundation of diversity management including a discussion of the legal aspects of diversity management, diversity management organizational paradigms, and specific diversity business case studies.
Diversity and Inclusion: A Business Approach
5 – 6 November 2020
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
In this program, you will:
- Analyze emerging diversity trends and their implications in the workplace
- Learn the importance of articulating a clear and company-specific definition of diversity
- Examine strategies for measuring an organization’s current diversity competence
- Understand the competitive advantage of diversity management
- Learn strategies for developing diversity initiatives, training strategies, and a strategic diversity plan
- Learn how an organization’s external relationships reflect an organization’s diversity strategy
Eccles Executive Education is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRMSCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for 13 PDCs. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit SHRMCertification.org.
Dr. Kathryn A. Cañas is a member of the Management Department in the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah. Her teaching currently includes courses on managing diversity, business communication, and pedagogical theories and practices on both undergraduate and graduate levels.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.