Set your academic goals and how you will accomplish them. Goals questionnaire.
Service and Outreach:
You are required to do one Service and Outreach assignment per semester. We will continue to do our Service and Outreach at Glendale Middle School and we’ve added East High School as well. You only need to go to one school, one time during the semester to fulfil this scholarship requirement. If you want to go more than once, that would be great!
Tutoring and mentoring at Glendale Middle School will be scheduled through VolunteerSpot. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Visit here to see the Sign-up on VolunteerSpot.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Spring 2017 Schedule
- Friday, Jan. 20: OSP Meeting – 12:10 – 1:30 p.m. – SFEBB 180
- Friday, Feb. 10: OSP Meeting (Site Visit) – 12:10 – 1:30 p.m – TBA
- Friday, Feb. 17: Eccles Career Summit – All day – Bill & Pat Child Family Community Hall, SFEBB 7180
- Friday, March 10: OSP Meeting – 12:10 – 1:30 p.m. – SFEBB 180
- March 12-19: Spring Break
- Thursday, April 6: Opportunity Scholars 20th Anniversary – 6-9 p.m. – Hilton Hotel, Downtown SLC
- Wednesday, April 26: End-of-semester Socia – 12:10 – 1:30 p.m – Bill & Pat Child Family Community Hall, SFEBB 7180
- May 4-5: Graduation
- May 12-19: Hawaii Trip