Current Student Resources
Please see below for common forms and links used by MSBA students. For additional questions, please contact your academic advisor.
Course Planning Tools
- MSBA Program of Study
- This document shows the required core courses and elective options for students entering the program spring 2017 or later.
- Leave of Absence Request
- The University of Utah requires all graduate students to be continuously enrolled in at least three credits each fall and spring semester. Students who need to take a break from classes for personal, financial or medical reasons are permitted to petition for a leave of absence from their program for the duration of a fall or spring term. Students should submit this form to their advisor to request a leave of absence. Note that students cannot take a leave of absence during their first semester in the program.
- Graduate Transfer Credit Authorization
- Students who would like to transfer graduate courses from an institution outside of the University of Utah will need to first obtain the approval of the program director and then submit the above form.
- Independent Study Request Form
- Students wishing to study a particular area not offered by the IS/OIS department current course schedule may be able to do so through independent study. Independent study courses require approval from a faculty member who will supervise the student while completing the course. In addition to faculty support, students must gain approval from the department chair and the associate dean of the David Eccles School of Business. Finally, independent study forms should be submitted to the department for processing.
- Online Student Agreement
- Newly admitted students should submit the online student agreement.
- Tuition Rate Schedule
- Calculate your tuition per semester.
- The Graduate School
- Find a wealth of information relevant to current University of Utah graduate students, including policies, graduation information, student forms and additional resources.
- Graduation Information
- Find out more about general commencement as well as the School of Business graduation ceremonies.
- Office of the Registrar
- Learn about course registration, view the University academic calendar and more.