Student Resources

Student Forms

Leave of Absence Request
The University of Utah requires all graduate students to be continuously enrolled in at least three credits each fall and spring semester. Students who need to take a break from classes for personal, financial, or medical reasons are permitted to petition for a leave of absence from their program for the duration of a fall or spring term. Students should submit this form to their advisor to request a leave of absence. Note that students cannot take a leave of absence during their first semester in the program.

Graduate Transfer Credit Authorization
Students who would like to transfer graduate courses from an institution outside of the University of Utah will need to first obtain the approval of the program director and then submit the above form.

Useful Resources

MRED Course Planning Template

The Graduate School
Find a wealth of information relevant to current University of Utah graduate students, including policies, graduation information, student forms and additional resources.

Graduation Information
Find out more about general commencement as well as the School of Business graduation ceremonies.

Office of the Registrar
Learn about course registration, view the University academic calendar and more.

Academic Advising

Abby Reiser is a Department of Finance academic advisor working with the MRED and MSF programs. | 801-587-8533
SFEBB 8159

Schedule an appointment