- Professional Mentorship: Students will be paired with a professional woman in the field of accounting to serve as a mentor during the summer and/or fall semester.
- Scholarship Opportunity: Students accepted to the program are eligible to be considered for exclusive scholarship funds.
- Networking: Students have the opportunity to be coached and interact with the professional community prior to or during the recruiting season.
How it Works
- Students apply online to be a mentee.
- If accepted, you’ll be matched with your mentor and can plan to meet with her twice during the course of the program.
- If accepted, students will automatically be considered for scholarship opportunities and will be notified of any awards prior to fall semester.
Eligible students will:
- Self-identify as a woman
- Be admitted to the MAcc program for Spring or Fall 2017, or the MAcc Intensive program for Summer 2017
- Not have accepted a full-time job offer after graduation and plan to participate in the professional recruiting cycle
- Priority will be given to students from undergraduate institutions other than the University of Utah
- Attendance at June kick-off event
(students entering spring and summer only)
- Attendance at August social event
- Attendance at two University of Utah professional development events
- Attendance at two meetings with mentor
- Attendance at December closing event
How to Apply
If interested, please contact Kris Fenn for application materials at Kris.Fenn@Eccles.Utah.edu.
Students entering spring & summer
Application deadline: April 21, 2017
Students entering fall
Application deadline: June 13, 2017