Full-Time MAcc (2 Semesters)

Resident $28,700
Non-Resident $53,400

Part-Time MAcc (4 Semesters)

Resident $33,000

MAcc Intensive (1 Semester)

Resident & Non-Resident $13,600

These estimates reflect the tuition and fees for all required credit hours at the current tuition rates. Rates may change without notice. Visit Income Accounting & Student Loan Services for the most current tuition information.

To estimate your tuition per semester, see the Tuition Rate Schedules.

Financial Aid

U.S. citizens and permanent residents may apply for financial aid in the form of loans and grants by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Applicants can apply for most loans online through the University of Utah Office of Financial Aid. As a general rule, the sooner you apply for federal loans, private loans, or independent funding, the better position you will be in as the start of the semester approaches.

To make an appointment with a University of Utah financial aid counselor, call (801) 581-6211. Be sure to specify that you are a MAcc student. Also let them know if you will be receiving financial assistance from any outside sources like an employer. Counselors will discuss all of your options and answer any questions you may have.

Third Party Scholarships

You may be able to find appropriate scholarships from third parties. Be cautious when searching for outside scholarships. Always check the organization’s reputation by contacting the Better Business Bureau or the Office of the State Attorney GeneralFastwebSallie Mae, and This Way to CPA may also be helpful.

Resources for Veterans

Contact the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the University of Utah’s Veterans Support Center for information on financial aid for veterans and VA benefits.